Information for journal subscribers
- Subscriptions usually run from January to December.
- Periodical subscriptions will be renewed for a further twelve months unless cancelled eight weeks before the end of the current year of subscription.
- Postage and mailing rates are mentioned separately; they are not included in the subscription rates. They cover one subscription, which is directly sent printed matter (2nd class mail) by surface-mail. Upon request journals will be sent by air-mail which is charged extra. No discount on postage and mailing rates.
- Prices are subject to changes.
- Back issues of our periodicals are supplied as long as available. Prices on request.
- Claims for missing issues can only be accepted within six months of publication.
- Changes of address should be sent in four weeks before validity and must include the journal’s title, as well as the former and the new address.
Please note that these rates, especially the postage rates, are subject to change.
Information correct as of January 2016.
Subscribers to journals published by the Hogrefe group (Hogrefe Verlag, Hogrefe Publishing, Hogrefe AG) are provided with access to the corresponding full-text online. The precise conditions differ between individual and institutional subscribers.
Online subscriptions always include access to the complete archive of back issues (usually starting with the 1999 volume) during the term of the subscription.
Individual subscribers will be provided with personal access to full-text articles via email address and password. A user account for the electronic access can be easily registered at our eJournals platform econtent.hogrefe.com. Our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org will activate the access for our subscribers.
Journals package for psychology journals:
For an additional fee of Euro 298.00 / CHF 402.00, individual subscribers can also obtain online access to the full-text (in general, including back issues from 1999 onwards) of all 30 active psychology journals as well as the 11 archive journals published by the Hogrefe group.
Fees for access to the online journals for institutions depend on the size of the institution. For academic institutions and schools the size is determined on the basis of the number of «full-time equivalents» (FTEs; students, teaching staff, research staff) and for public libraries on the basis of the number of registered users. Hospitals will be invoiced on the basis of their total number of beds (throughout the institution, not single departments). For all other institutions (counselling services, public authorities, commercial organizations, etc.), the size is determined on the basis of the number of potential qualified users, e. g. psychologists, therapists, counsellors, social workers et al. («Relevant Professionals» or RPs).
The basis for calculating the fees is the published institutional subscription price for the respective journal including VAT (if applicable). All fees for online access exclude any applicable VAT.
The online access is usually granted via IP-authentication or Shibboleth. As an alternative we also offer access via URL-referrer.
We will be happy to provide a detailed price quotation tailored to your requirements. Please contact email@example.com.
Archive rights after termination of subscription
Starting with the 2015 annual volumes, paid online subscriptions (excluding the basic tier) also include perpetual access rights to the volumes published during the term of the subscription.
The Hogrefe group is not obligated to provide the journals‘ archives via the currently running eJournals platform Hogrefe eContent. The Hogrefe group reserves the right to provide the contents through another platform or as PDF, if necessary.
Free access to bibliographic information
Full bibliographic information and abstracts are available free of charge for non-subscribers at http://econtent.hogrefe.com/psychology or (for medical journals) at econtent.hogrefe.com/health-sciences.
If you have any further questions about our psychology and medical journals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.